T-Shirt Design Deadline is June 23rd!
Winner(s) will receive:
- YOUR design on a t-shirt! How cool is that?
- FIVE shirts (S-XL) with your design on it to share with friends and family.
- A Gottwals Books “Read Local” tote bag.
- A $25 gift card to Gottwals Books.
- Our gratitude because YOU, with your effort and talent, are contributing to the promotion of literacy and local business… it’s a big deal!
Send in your design as early as you like to: [email protected]
Kids Corner: Summer Reading Adventure Week 4
“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss
We will be visiting Whoville and other fun places from the world of Dr. Seuss. Join us 10:00 a.m. Wednesday, June 24th, in Macon on Riverside Drive or 10:00 a.m. Thursday, June 25th, in Warner Robins on Russell Parkway. There will be snacks, activities, and giveaways.
Gearing Up for D.C.
The temperatures are rising but we’re only working harder! We’re pulling and boxing up inventory in our warehouse for our new franchise in Washington, D.C.
Missed the big announcement last week? Check out this special video announcement from Shane Gottwals, CEO of Gottwals Books and the Walls of Books franchise.